By Iceman0923 » about 1 month ago
Application Format :

IGN: 
Iceman0923
How old are you:
What is your timezone:
UTC-4
How long have you played on PrisonTech:
I played the original server back in 2012/2013.
How many hours a day can you guard for:
It depends on how much schoolwork I have. It would also depend on if I have a pep band game. I should at least be able to be on for 2-5 hours a day.
What is your current rank (Block):
My current rank is D. I've had to get a new account so I was in J-Block.
Do you have experience with staff ranks:
I've ran a few servers and have been a high-ranking staff on multiple servers.
Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:
Yes, I have read all the server rules and know my way around the prison.
What makes you the best guard applicant:
I have many different reasons for what makes me the best guard applicant. First I would like to say I know all the rules, and I know my way around the server. I would also like to say from the 2 month or so break I took, when I finally came back the community still kept its loveliness. I just love being able to talk to the community of PrisonTech because each time you come back you will always find people that care and support you. I think that being a guard would just give myself a good opportunity to be a bigger part of this lovely community.
Do you have a recording software:
Yes, I use ShadowPlay.
Do you have Discord/Teamspeak and a working mic:
I have both Discord and Teamspeak, and I have a working mic.

You must have had 30 consecutive days of reasonable activity on the server, and must have had voice chat conversations with the current staff team over either discord or teamspeak, for your application to be considered.
You must wait 1 month after your application being declined to apply again.
Do not make multiple applications, make one and stick with it!
Do not bump your application! Please do not post anything other than guard applications!
If you have posted on the previous guard application post, move your application from there to here to have it reviewed.
Do not post on any other application besides your own, doing so will result in a warning.
Must be 15 years old to apply for guard.
You must be able to talk with the community and staff over Discord.

DO NOT REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS, SIMPLY UPDATE THE POST
IF MORE INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE ADDED. ALL PLAYERS WHO REPLY
​WILL BE GIVEN A WARNING!

ghost0915
Owner

37 posts
1 reputation

By ghost0915 » 6 days ago
Hello Iceman,

Thank you for taking your time to apply to become a guard on Smash Button Gaming! I am sorry to inform you, but I'm going to have to deny this application.

If you have any questions/queries make sure to PM me on here or on Discord (Ghosty#5892)
Feel free to reapply in 30 days.

~ Ghost0915
Thread Locked