Prescribing

27 posts
6 reputation

By Prescribing » 17 days ago
Hello. I am filling out a report for Switchin as he was abusing his guard powers. First of all. Switchin is very immature as he used to raid plots and used to be a very toxic player. (I know that he raided Super_Z's plot at one point.) Also, he was abusing his guard powers and not dealing with the sword fight. Once I was killed by Jack8799, he did literally nothing to fight him after I was dead. Switchin also was lying to me at one point and was saying that he was doing his job correctly. I know how the guard system works. What seems a little suspicious to me is that he claims that he was in a call with Ghost at the time. While when I'm filling this report out, he joins the call I was in. He couldn't of just left the call with Ghost. Switchin claims that he broke up the fight with his blindness rod. But, he was actually supposed to fight back the player. 

Thanks for anyone reading this.

*For anyone reading!!!! At the time when he raided plots he was NOT a guard.*

Switchin

4 posts
0 reputation

By Switchin » 17 days ago
I followed all the rules I was supposed to do, I did not use my powers incorrectly I even had clarified with Ghost in a call saying that I disengaged the fight with my baton and you guys did not pursue afterward so I did not kill you guys and he had said it was alright to do so. Also what had happened in the past is irrelevant as I would not be Guard if it had something to do with anything.

Thank You,
Switchin

Prescribing

27 posts
6 reputation

By Prescribing » 17 days ago
Yeah.  Sure.